Thursday, November 19, 2020

We will be at the U City Market this Saturday 6655 Delmar Avenue

Market List- Grass Fed Lamb, Red Arrow Radishes, Zesty Salad Mix, Green Onions, Carrots, Dill, Tomatoes, Kale Bunches and Non GMO Pasture raised Chicken Eggs - I understand that "Free Range" is not PC anymore. "They" have ruined it. 

We will have a few Heirloom Ducks available for purchase. I pickled some beets this week and made 3 kinds of salsa. We're still picking some tomatoes in the high tunnel. I do not think that Brussels Sprouts will be ready for a couple more weeks. I really tried folks to have them for Thanksgiving but I fought the Harlequin Bugs until October before I finally got ahead of them. Now we have little ones but they are not quite big enough. Hopefully the Kohlrabi will be ready by then too. 

So to recap, U City Market this weekend, (I understand that I will be not be in the covered part of the Market)Tower Grove on the 5th and the 19th. We'll see you Saturday at U City. 

God's Blessings on you and yours, 

TTFN, 

Sam and Bill -who will probably be with me at the Market. 




 

No comments: