Friday, February 7, 2014

How Cold is It?

It's so cold that....
The Frost Free Hydrant is frozen






the heated water dishes in the barn have ice forming on them anyway




I would like to sleep in my claw foot bathtub full of hot water


I have been trying to sprout sunflower seeds inside and they just won't pop


my fingers are so cold when I work in the barn that I WISH I had no feeling in them


the sheep won't go outside when you open the barn door


The cats look at you like you are crazy when you say "do you want out? "


the ducks are refusing to bathe


chickens are roosting on the heat tape for the hoses(which are still frozen) in the barn
and finally....
the butter that I leave out on the counter so it will be soft enough to spread is NOT!


But remember !




Spring will come again!




God's Blessings on you and yours,




TTFN,




Sam and Bill (flying Solo for now)







No comments: