Thursday, May 9, 2019

Somethings You just Don't Expect


Market List; Pea Tendrils, Egyptian Walking Onions, Free Range Non GMO Chicken and Slow Food Cayuga Duck eggs. Black & Raspberry Jam and Watermelon Raspberry Marmalade are on the Canned Goods Menu.
Of course we will have our famous lemonade and Green Tea with Jasmine and Robin's Local Honey.

So last week at Market, maybe a few of you noticed that I wasn't my most feisty self. Last week, while trying to contain a brush burning incident that spread to the woods, I picked up a tick and a tick bourn illness and pneumonia to boot. It was amazing how fast it happened. I didn't even notice the pneumonia. Any how, modern medicine and all and I will be back at Market on Saturday. I never believed it but a tick CAN take you down. Listen to the song Folks and let someone check you for them.

That's not all the news, this week we had 3 more lambs. A set of twins and another beautiful black and white lamb. All 3 females. The flock is building again.
This is Filly, isn't she cute?


We'll see you Saturday. Hopefully it will be Shine and not Rain. 


God's blessings on you and yours 

TTFN, 

Sam and Bill




No comments: