Friday, January 8, 2016

Down Time?

Market List;
 Radishes, SuperFood Salad Mix, Spinach, Some Lamb, Missouri Pecans, Granola, Apple Chutney and Eggs. 
It's been nearly 3 weeks since we had a market. This week we will be back at the Montessori school 
On Tower Grove Avenue. Over the time off, we actually spent quite a bit of time loafing as Bill and I kept passing a virus back and forth. All better now but not as much accomplished as we normally get done when he is off for Holiday time off,  I did make my tomato lists up, 42 varieties by the way. I know, I know, I know, I said that last year but hey, it was the worst year ever for tomatoes so this season has to be better right? We got in on the St. Louis bulk Organic potato order for planting this season's potatoes. and we needed some down time anyway. Tomorrow I will be out harvesting the Pepper Cress, Chickweed , Kale, Spinach etc. that go in the Superfood Salad mix and we have a volunteer named James being loaned to us by Vesterbrook Farm to help break the garden down for the winter. They will be working tomorrow while I make the last batch of Smoked Tomatillo Salsa and finish getting ready for Market and Saturday while I am AT the Tower Grove Market. 
So Cortney and I will see you there. 8:30-1 p.m. 
Stock up, 2 weeks until the next one at Schlafly!

God's Blessings on you and yours

TTFN

Sam and Bill
 

No comments: